🟢 Active Fire Mod
This category has a selection of powerful Rapid Fire type Mods, including Rapid Fire, Dynamic Rapid Fire, and Burst Fire.
Rapid Fire is designed for semi-automatic and single-shot weapons. The feature makes them shoot as fully automatics and gives the players a greater firing power compared to the one achieved through manual trigger pulling.
In simple terms, the Mod pulls the Fire Trigger on your behalf. When you hold down RT/R2, the mod keeps pressing fire in the background over and over again until you release it. It also lets you focus on aiming better by taking away the need to constantly press fire.
🔫 Rapid Fire sets the fastest, most optimum possible fire rate for your weapon.
🔫 Dynamic Rapid Fire has the fire rate of a weapon tied to the pressure of the trigger. The more pressure applied, the faster you will shoot.
🔫 Burst Fire turns your Fully Automatic into a Burst Firing weapon, allowing you to conserve ammunition while improving accuracy and achieving more headshots.
Important: This GamePack has a built-in Weapon Tracking System, designed to intelligently manage Mod settings depending on which weapon you are using in-game so that mods do not conflict with normal gameplay, saving the need to manually toggle mods when switching weapon loadouts, giving you the best in-game experience. Here are some examples of what Zen is doing "under-the-hood" to your Active Fire Mod settings while using this system:
- Rapid Fire - Will only work with Semi-Auto Weapons & All 3 Round Burst Weapons
- Dynamic Rapid Fire - Will work with all Weapons (No 3 Round Burst)
- Burst Fire - Will only work with Full Auto Weapons (ARs, SMGs, LMGs - No 3 Round Burst)
There are a few things worth noting:
- Every game and gun has a capped fire-rate preset by the game developer. The mod can optimize to it's maximum speed and also help with tricks such as cool down and weapon swap speed, but the actual fire speed can never go above the preset capped rate.
- The Rapid Fire mod is not effective for single shot weapons that have a very slow firing rate such as Bolt Action Rifles.
All Fire Mods & Quick Toggle is Disabled.
Rapid Fire is Enabled
Rapid Fire is Enabled
Fire Speed is set by the amount of trigger pull.
Burst Fire is Enabled
Conserve ammunition. Fully Auto Weapons Only.
Active Fire Mod Quick Toggle: HOLD LT/L2 & PRESS D-PAD UP
🟢 Fire Mod Activator