Timed Pass is a mod that will release a pass after a specified amount of time while holding X (Xbox) or Square (PS5/PS4).
Set a time, when it is passed the ball will be thrown. Keep in mind when using this mod online you may need to change the timing based on your connection/ping.
To setup your timed pass you will need to pick a location you would like to pass from. For this example, we'll go with a pass taken from inside the 50 yard zone. This is the area inside of the 50 yard zone and not including the touchdown area. Now follow these step-by-step instructions.
- Open the adjustable menu by holding LT/L2 + MENU/OPTIONS and enter "Adjustables"
- Tab to the adjustable for the pass you wish to set up and perform a throw to a receiver.
- If the meter goes beyond the blue part of the meter decrease your time. If it falls short increase the time.
- Tab to the next pass you wish to set and repeat step 3.
- Once complete press B/CIRCLE to exit and save to the GamePack menu.
Time Pass is Disabled
Time Pass is Enabled
Select the Pass Profile to use. It is recommended that each profile is set to a different player.
For each Profile, you can set a time for Bullet Pass, Lob Pass, Free Form Pass Placement Pass, and High Pass. Each has a default value of 545ms, the minimum timing is 100ms, and the maximum timing is 4000ms.
Pass Profile is set to Profile 1
Pass Profile is set to Profile 2
Pass Profile is set to Profile 3
Pass Profile is set to Profile 4
This Mod allows you to turbo any button you set. Simply select the button you would like to turbo and when you hold the selected button it will constantly press the button.
The Turbo Button you select hold time and release time can be adjusted to your liking, Minimum time to 40ms and Maximum time is 4000ms.
- D-PAD UP
- D-PAD DOWN
- D-PAD LEFT
- D-PAD RIGHT