The Jump Shot MACRO (aka MOD) is a classic technique involves jumping, then quickly aiming and shooting before landing. It allows the player to take advantage of the movement of jumping to quickly reposition oneself and take out an enemy before they can react.
The MOD works by allowing the player to both jump shoot button at the same time, allowing the player to jump and shoot simultaneously. This gives the player a tactical advantage as they can make quick, sudden movements while shooting, making it more difficult for opponents to hit them.
The most notable benefits of the Jump Shot MOD include:
- Improved Mobility: The Jump Shot MOD allows players to perform a quick jump while firing their weapon, which can be useful for quickly getting to higher ground or gaining an advantageous position in a firefight.
- Increased Accuracy: By combining jumping and shooting into one action, players can fire their weapon while in mid-air, which can make it easier to hit targets and take out enemies.
- Better Evasion: The Jump Shot MOD can also be used to quickly dodge incoming fire, making it a great tool for evading enemy attacks and staying alive in intense firefights.
- Enhanced Weapon Control: By allowing players to fire their weapon while jumping, the Jump Shot MOD can also improve their overall control and accuracy of their weapon, making them more effective in combat.
- Tactical Advantage: Jump Shot can be used to surprise the enemy and get an upper hand in combat.
- Cronus Advantage: By having the advantage of Cronus Zen, players can feel more confident in their abilities and play more aggressively, leading to more wins.
To put it simply, using the Jump Shot MOD can improve your gameplay by allowing you to quickly reposition yourself in a fight, taking advantage of the movement of jumping to quickly aim and shoot at an enemy. It can also be used to surprise enemies and take them out before they can react. Additionally, Jump Shot can be used to avoid enemy fire and to reach hard-to-reach places.
This is what the source code of a Jump Shot MACRO (aka MOD) looks like. Note that all button labels match their corresponding buttons on other controllers. For example, if the script says XB1_A (Xbox A button), it will also press the CROSS button on a PlayStation controller.
Each community supported GamePack includes an exclusive feature that provides precise control over the activation of Shot MODs through the selection of trigger combinations.
Activation Triggers are particularly valuable when utilizing multiple MODs, as it allows for differentiated activation. For instance, one MOD may be activated solely through the use of the FIRE trigger, while another MOD may require activation through the simultaneous use of both the FIRE and ADS triggers.
Shot MODs in community supported GamePacks can be activated by any one of the following triggers:
- ON FIRE: The MOD is activated instantly as soon as you pull the Fire trigger. The ADS trigger is ignored.
- ADS & FIRE: The MOD is activated as soon as you pull the Fire & ADS triggers together.
- FIRE ONLY: The MOD is activated instantly as soon as you pull the Fire trigger. Pulling the ADS trigger will block the MOD completely.
- ADS ONLY: The MOD is activated instantly as soon as you pull the ADS trigger.
We would like to remind our users that the use of MODs, or modifications, may not be allowed in official tournaments or in compliance with the game's End User License Agreement (EULA). It is the user's responsibility to review the rules and regulations of a specific game or tournament prior to using any MODs, to ensure that their use is in compliance with any terms and conditions. Failure to do so may result in disqualification or violation of the game's EULA.