Welcome to the Cronus Community! 👋
Since 2013, CronusMAX has pioneered cross-platform video game conversion technology, with a state-of-the-art scripting engine, making it the world’s most trusted brand in video game converter adapters.
You're not just buying a piece of tech; you're joining a massive global community of passionate gamers, all united by the freedom to game on our terms. 🚀
Let's look at the numbers...
Experience the magic of seamlessly blending different gaming platforms and peripherals. Imagine using a DUALSENSE® on an Xbox Series X/S® or mastering the PS5® with a mouse and keyboard, all with full access to the famous Cronus GamePacks and Scripts.
One of the primary attractions of the Cronus Zen is its ability to break down platform barriers. Want to use your PlayStation® controller on an Xbox®? Or maybe your Xbox® Elite controller on a PS5®? With Cronus Zen, you can.
- All Major Platforms: Connect any supported controller, mouse, keyboard, or racing wheel to any supported console.
- Supported Consoles: PS5®, PS4®, PS3®, Xbox® Series X|S, Xbox® One, Xbox®360, and the Nintendo® Switch are fully supported. Note: PC support isn't 'officially' provided, however we do offer setup instructions that will work with most PC's.
- Supported Controllers: All official PS5®, PS4®, PS3®, Xbox® Series X|S, Xbox® One, Xbox® 360, Nintendo® Switch, and the Nintendo® Wii controllers. Also support for most licensed controllers.
- Supports All Games: Zen always outputs as an official controller, so if a game supports controllers, then it will work with Zen.
- Crossover Wired Headsets: Most official controllers accept a headset connected directly to the controller. However, using an Xbox® headset on an Xbox® controller playing on a PS5® is a world first feature.
The Cronus Zen is well-known for its ability to provide gamers with a superior level of customization and flexibility, and one of its standout features is its support for mouse and keyboard on consoles.
- Precision and Customization: Players can achieve a level of precision typically reserved for PC gamers. You can adjust settings like DPI, mouse speed, and key bindings to get everything feeling just right.
- Ballistic Curves: Incredible control and accuracy, includes support for XIM curves.
- MK Profiles: Easily import/export settings for your MK setup.
- Join Controller Lobbies: While not all console games natively support mouse and keyboard, Cronus Zen bridges this gap, allowing for an expanded gameplay experience.
- Supported Brands: Cronus Zen boasts compatibility with popular gaming mice and keyboards, including brands like Logitech®, Razer®, Corsair®, and many more.
GamePacks provide an expert, pre-configured solution that cannot be edited as the code is closed source.
- Expert MACROs: Built by Cronus experts, GamePacks are ideal for both beginners and advanced users who want the latest MACROs without needing any coding knowledge.
- Drag & Drop: In Zen Studio, you can quickly assign a GamePack to one of the eight available memory slots.
- The M.O.D. Library: Every major M.O.D. (MACRO ON DEMAND) can be found in THE M.O.D. LIBRARY where they're all described in full detail, along with video demos and source code examples.
- All Games: If a game supports a controller, then it will support Cronus Zen.
- Regular Updates: There are on average 20+ GamePack updates every month. These usually include new features, new weapons, updated recoil patterns, bug fixes, community requests and so on.
- OLED Menu: You can set up and adjust all GamePack settings right on Zen's OLED screen, no computer required!
Scripts are written in an open-source code format using our GPC language (similar to C#), allowing for greater flexibility for more advanced users.
- GPC Script Engine: All Zen users get access to a powerful script compiler.
- GPC Library: Access to thousands of free scripts, directly from Zen Studio.
- Developer Resources: Visit the GPC Developers Guide which provides a comprehensive overview of GPC syntax, data types, and functions, as well as advanced development techniques.
Here are the requirements for setting up and using the latest version of Cronus Zen, including full Community access.
- Cronus Zen 👉 cronus.shop 🛒
- Zen Studio - See STEP 1: Update Firmware
- Zen Firmware - See STEP 2: Setup Zen Studio
- Windows 10/11 Desktop/Laptop
- Mac Support: Even though we're unable to provide Mac support, you can dual-boot Windows 11 for free! 👈 check out this guide provided by Mac users in the community.
- A good quality internet connection is essential, or you won't be able to access the GPC Library, GamePacks, or your community account in Zen Studio.
⚖️ Trademarks & DMCA
CronusMAX® and Cronus Zen® are registered trademarks of Collective Minds Gaming Company, Inc. . All game titles, developer names, publisher names, and associated imagery featured or referenced within this user guide, or on any associated cronusmax.com website(s), are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Their use does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
"Sony®", "PlayStation®", "PS5®", "PS4®", "PS3®", "DUALSENSE®", "DUALSHOCK®", and "PS REMOTE PLAY®" are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
"Xbox®", "Xbox Series X|S®", "Xbox One®", "Xbox 360®", and "Xbox Wireless®" are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
"Nintendo®", "Switch®", "Wii®", and "Wii U®" are trademarks or registered trademarks of Nintendo Co., Ltd.
Neither Collective Minds Gaming Company, Inc. nor Blue Ridge Electronics, LLC is affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by any of the aforementioned trademark owners.
Copyright or trademark concerns should be directed to the owner or their legally authorized representative in accordance with the U.S. Copyright Act. We reserve the right to disclose infringement notices to involved parties, including the alleged infringer. For inquiries or to report concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.