PS REMOTE PLAY
Cronus Zen supports the official Sony PS REMOTE PLAY apps for Windows, MacOS, Android & Apple iOS! Connect any supported PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo controller to a PS5, all with full MOD & GPC scripting capabilities.
👉 This page includes the following important information for PlayStation 5 gaming with the PS REMOTE PLAY method:
👉 Try the official, or open-source apps (you may find one working better than the other):
Unfortunatley, all PS5 games released after August 2021 do not support the PS4 SPECIALITY method, so you must either play the PS4 version of the game or use PS REMOTE PLAY instead.
MaxADMIN takes you through the entire process of setting up and using PS REMOTE PLAY with the PlayStation 5.
There are fresh updates that may not be covered in this video, so be sure to read these instructions as they are updated regularly with the very latest information 👍
These are the minimum PS REMOTE PLAY and DUALSENSE hardware requirements:
macOS 11.3 (High Sierra)
- Some games don't support PS REMOTE PLAY.
- Games that require peripherals such as PlayStationVR or PlayStation Camera aren’t compatible with PS REMOTE PLAY.
- Some PS5 and PS4 games may not play (let us know if you find one).
- You can't use PS REMOTE PLAY on your PS5 console in the following situations:
- When you're using Share Screen, or Share Play, or broadcasting your gameplay.
- When you're playing a Blu-ray Disc, or DVD.
- When you're using PlayStationVR in VR mode.
One of the PS Remote Play methods may work great for somebody else, but it doesn't necessarily mean you will get the same results, so we recommend that you try both methods to see which works best for your setup.