SONY PS REMOTE PLAY
Cronus Zen now supports all official PS REMOTE PLAY platforms for the PlayStation 5.
👉 This page includes the following important information for PlayStation 5 gaming with the PS REMOTE PLAY method and the Official Sony PS Remote Play software:
👉 Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Controllers to PS5 Guides:
Android and iOS devices require a USB-C OTG to micro-USB cable to connect the Cronus Zen from its CONSOLE/PC USB port. Older iOS devices use the Apple Lightning port; the Lightning to USB camera adapter should work.
Please read this PS REMOTE PLAY checklist before setting up your PS5:
- Do not have any PlayStation controllers paired by Bluetooth to your PS5 (delete them).
- Do not have any scripts or GamePacks enabled while setting up your controller.
- Download Astro's Playroom. It's free and great for testing all DUALSENSE controller functions.
- Make sure your PS REMOTE PLAY device is on the same network as your PS5 (preferably wired).
- Enable PS REMOTE PLAY and other recommended settings to your PS5 (see below).
First, you will need to enable Remote Play settings on your PS5.
- Settings > System > Remote Play > Enable Remote Play
- Settings > System > Power Saving > Features Available in Rest Mode > Enable Turning on PS5 from Network
There are also a number of console settings that will improve Zen's functionality and performance. You should also delete any paired controllers to prevent accidental pairing to the PS5 instead of the Zen.
- Settings > System > Power Saving > Set Time Until Controllers Turn Off > Don't Turn Off
- Settings > System > Power Saving > Features Available in Rest Mode > Supply Power to USB ports > Always
Settings > Accessories > Controllers > Communication > Use USB Cable
You're now ready to link a PS Remote Play device to your PlayStation 5 using the official Windows, MacOS, Apple iOS, or Android app.