Connect your favorite supported PlayStation, Xbox, or Nintendo controllers to a Cronus Zen and a PlayStation 5, using the official Sony PS REMOTE PLAY for Apple iOS.
👉 Before you get started, please review the PS REMOTE PLAY CHECKLIST and apply the PS5 CONSOLE SETTINGS.
Please read this important PS REMOTE PLAY CHECKLIST before setting up your PS5:
- Make sure the device you are running PS REMOTE PLAY on is on the same network as your PS5 (preferably wired).
- Download Astro's Playroom. It's free and great for testing all DUALSENSE controller functions.
- Do not have any PlayStation controllers paired by Bluetooth to your PS5 (delete them).
- There may be no DUALSENSE Adaptive Trigger or rumble support in some PS5 games.
- Do not have any scripts or GamePacks enabled while setting up your controller.
Instructions on how to setup PS Remote Play official software with your iOS device and Cronus Zen.
Important: There are currently a known issue when connecting some DualSense controllers to the A1 USB port. Either no output or giving an E3002 error,. Please report to the #ps-remote channel if you have this issue, or if it's working great for you. Remember A1 - not A2, A3, or Bluetooth. See the page for more information.
Info: This page is in progress, check back later - MaxADMIN
Info: Your iOS device must be the a newer model that has the USB-C connector I'm told that this now works with the Lightning to USB Camera Adapter - I've ordered a cable and will test - Charlie/MaxADMIN
Indeed it does, I'll get this page updated asap.
If using PS Remote and experiencing random controller disconnections, we strongly recommend performing a Hard Reset, this solution will solve the disconnection issue.
- iPad mini (6th generation)
- iPad Air (4th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (1st and 2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd and 4th generation)
Note: You can also connect USB-C accessories to models with a Thunderbolt / USB 4 port (not tested with Cronus Zen - please give feedback)