We’re excited to announce the biggest upgrade we’ve ever made to the Cronus platform - BETA 2.1.0
- New Mouse & Keyboard Engine: Now supporting Ballistic Curves for 1:1 PC-like feel.
- 6 Custom MK Profiles: Each with different Primary/Secondary Keybinds, inc. Tuning, Translator, and Ballistic Curves.
- Easy MK Code Sharing: Easily share your any of your MK settings as special codes.
- Ballistic Curves: The holy grail of Mouse and Keyboard accuracy.
- Game Profiles: Expert profiles have been made for the most popular games.
- Keyboard View: A new onscreen virtual keyboard, highlighting which button is assigned to which key.
- PS Remote Play Support: Includes DUALSENSE® support for PS5® Games.
- 32bit Script Support: More precision, more accuracy, and more automation.
- New Memory Management: Memory slots are now programmed by Flash Size for more efficient use of space.
- 64k Memory Slots: 2X Bigger Memory slots - now calculated by GamePack or Script size.
- Over 3X Faster Programming: A full bank of memory slots now takes 18 seconds to program (previous was 60 seconds).
- More Xbox Series X/S controllers: Support for more Xbox® Series controllers including Razer and PowerA.
- Share GamePack Settings: Expert settings now available to download and share!
- Find & Reset Device: Automatically find a disconnected device or reset the Zen automatically.
- Clear Bluetooth Devices: Fix issues with old/corrupt Bluetooth pairings.
- Device Monitor Improvements: New Input labels for Mouse, Keyboard, Navcon® & F3 shortcut.
- Enhanced Windows PC Support: PlayStation® and Xbox® controllers are now correctly recognized.
- Compiler Improvements: New features include GPC Clean, 16bit Compiler, Font Size and more.
- More Intuitive Taskbar: Now displays a larger range of different messages and status information.
Click on the title below for more details on each feature:
New Mouse & Keyboard Engine
Take your gaming with Cronus to the next level with our brand-new Mouse & Keyboard Translator Engine. We found that many Zen users would often use a third-party MK device to get better mouse & keyboard performance, while still using Zen for MODS and scripts. As you can imagine, this didn't jive with our dev team, so they went back to the drawing board, redesigning the Cronus Zen Mouse and Keyboard engine from the ground up.
6 Custom MK Profiles
Easy MK Code Sharing
PS Remote Play® Support
32bit Script Support
New Memory Management
64k Memory Slots
Over 3X Faster Programming
More Xbox Series X/S Controllers
Share GamePack Settings
Find & Reset Device
Clear Bluetooth Devices
Device Monitor Improvements
Enhanced Windows® PC Support
More Intuitive Taskbar